Debra Adams, Physical Therapist is a 1981 graduate from Quinnipiac University. She has been a licensed physical therapist for over 30 years. Debra offers holistic physical therapy sessions with personalized one-on-one care. Comprehensive treatment sessions include craniosacral therapy, fascial mobilization, lymphatic drainage, trigger point therapy, as well as traditional physical therapy techniques. Deb is also a full-time faculty member in the Physical Therapist Assistant Program at New England Institute of Technology.
Nancy Webb, ABT, LMT Shiatsu, Transformational Healing & Coaching
Nancy Web (ABT) (LMT) (CYT)- Nancy has 28 years of experience teaching and practicing Asian bodywork/massage, eastern medicine, yoga and alternative healing methods. Her sessions blend Shiatsu with various other modalities including craniosacral therapy, acupressure, reflexology, kinesiology and EFT. She has experience working with all types of physical, mental, emotional and spiritual issues. The goal of treatment is to relax, prevent, empower, create awareness, restore & heal.
Nationally Certified in Therapeutic Bodywork & Massage (NCTBM)
- Nationally Certified in Therapeutic Bodywork & Massage (NCTBM)
- American Organization of Bodywork Therapies of Asia (AOBTA)
- American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA)
- RI Holistic Healers Association (RIHHA)
- American Society of Dowsers (ASD)
- Kripalu Yoga Teacher Association (KYTA)
- RI Sports Massage Team
- RI Crisis Management Team
- Integrated Medical Alliance (IMA)
More info at: www.nancyinnerwisdom.com